Ping Pong Productions specializes in cultural exchange between China and the world. We curate and produce dance, theater, music, and multi-media projects, touring Chinese artists to more than 50 countries on five continents and international artists to more than 20 cities throughout China.
PPP toured the first two American theatre companies ever to perform at China’s National Centre for the Performing Arts, and the first Chinese contemporary dance company to perform at Sydney Opera House and Lincoln Center Festival.
PPP also offers strategy, new market entry, and cross-cultural communications consulting for artists, governments, and NGOs.
Pulitzer-Winning Drama “Disgraced” Back to China 2018!
2018 Inaugural Season of The Great Theater of ChinaSpring 2017 Staged Readings, Discussions, Workshops
- 26 lectures and 51 performances in 5 cities across China!
- China-Australia collaboration "Little Emperors" premieres Feb 2017!
- Spring 2017 Staged Readings, Discussions, Workshops
- 3 New Zealand Artists, 2 cities, 8 days, more than 20 Chinese artists, organizations and events!
- September - October, 2016: Dance, Theatre, Music, Film in Hangzhou
- "Paris - New York - Paris" comes to Beijing!
- Performances and Story-Telling Workshops Across China
- "Lied Ballet" and "Tel Quel!" in Liuzhou, Kunming, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Son Alexander Bernstein brings to life songs and stories about his father
- Banff Playwrights Colony, World Premiere in Singapore, and more!
- Second American Theater Company ever to perform at China National Centre for the Performing Arts!
- Part of Ping Pong's Gallery Partnership Series