Ping Pong Productions specializes in cultural exchange between China and the world. We curate and produce dance, theater, music, and multi-media projects, touring Chinese artists to more than 50 countries on five continents and international artists to more than 20 cities throughout China.
PPP toured the first two American theatre companies ever to perform at China’s National Centre for the Performing Arts, and the first Chinese contemporary dance company to perform at Sydney Opera House and Lincoln Center Festival.
PPP also offers strategy, new market entry, and cross-cultural communications consulting for artists, governments, and NGOs.
- Big Dance 2012: The UK’s biggest celebration of dance
- 2011-12 Year of China at Brown
- Play About Freedom of the Press vs. National Security Supreme Court Case Comes to China
- Five countries across three continents, including US and UK premieres and the world premiere of "2"
- Ping Pong Founder Invited to Write Modern Dance Chapter
- "First Ritual" World Premiere